Did you know reading books can be dangerous? I hope you enjoy these funny book warnings for book lovers memes as much as I enjoy creating them. Feel free to share them on social media!
1. Because we all know how much attention we pay to everything around us when we’re reading.
2. How many times have you not slept because of a book? Which one?
3. In some novels you’re so worried about the characters that you may lose all your nails.
4. Sometimes it’s more funny watching people read than watching television.
5. I like this kind of antisocial behavior!
6. Of all my funny book warnings for book lovers, this picture makes me feel warm and happy. I admit to drinking copious amounts of hot chocolate and marshmallows while reading. What do you drink?
7. What is my favorite character doing. Nooooooo! (I promise, sometimes we authors have just as little control as the readers.)
8. Many of us wouldn’t mind this!
8. Which one should I get? I can only take three per author . . .
10. Yay! Enough said.
11. Been there, done that. Have you?
12. That’s right. Go reading!
13. Which book made you feel like flying?
Hope you enjoyed my funny book warnings for book lovers. More coming soon! I would love to hear your comments, and if you have any ideas for more warning, let me know below. If you make a suggestion, I’ll understand that you’re happy to have me use it for future memes.
Have a great day!
Copyright 2017 Teyla Rachel Branton
Reuse notice: you are free to print or use any of these memes on social media as long as you keep the TeylaBranton.com on each. Have fun! Please do not repost 13 Funny Book Warnings for Book Lovers in it’s entirety on your own blog. However, you may post individual memes as a part of your news post with a link back here. Thank you for caring about copyright.